Content

Rest assured…nothing is written here with a clear head…lol!!!

Wednesday 27 November 2013

I bought a pipe!!!
So here I am 2 years on…and life has truly bitten me squarely on the arse! I live a sort of half life and let's leave it there. Details are not important…
I'm sitting in front of my screen, a nice large Jack and coke to my right, and my iPad to my left…hooked up as always to Sky news…
The ticker chills me…rock stars raping babies, Nigella on coke…OMG what's up with the world.
I take a sip and feel a little better.
I can't work…teaching English without a voice is quite challenging!!!! lol!
I can  still manage to get out most days, and enjoy my time out. I have set up this blog along side my twitter account @prwizzbang. All this gives me so much to do.
So the pipe I hear you asking…
Yes…I've never smoked in my life, and I never will. But a little puff on my pipe filled with my mixture of choice renders a cool remedy of tranquillity…lovely.
As I said at the top of all this…nothing is written with a clear head…lol! lol!
Join me here for my slightly side ways look on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment